Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Nikki's New Ad

Nikki aka Nicole Joubert claims these pictures are new. She had the first one in the window of her shop for years. The second one shows her with sheer fabric over her face disgusing her true age of 44.
 

Nikki

STILL LOOKING FOR YOUR PLEASURE AND TOTAL RELAXATION THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE

 
Height: 5'1" (155 cm)
Weight: 125 lbs (57 kg)
Bust Size: 34DD (86 cm)
Waist: 26" (66 cm)
Hips: 34" (86 cm)
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Gender: Female
Ethnicity: Ebony
Affillation: Independent
Incall and/or Outcall: Incall, Outcall
Available to: Men

Hello Gentlemen, let me introduce myself. my name is nikki a friendly, Charming, charismatic & Beautiful young lady. silky ,cream coco skin ,most beautiful face , long black hair.

You are invited to discover a new dimension in sensual treatment, with my VIP- flat fee feemin treatment, candles, relaxing music and my soft magical hands all over your body.

Let me pamper you in every way possible, I specialize in the art of seduction my passions are wild and my imagination endless , so lay back relax and let me take you to paradise my hypnosis session your travel is free .

So whether you choose to spend an hour with me, or an entire evening I promise to be worth it. dont hesitate*simply look no further by giving me a call*give me a call to arrange things*so we can get started getting to know one another

*Don't waste any time*I am right here waiting to hear from you*so we can begin our mid-day to weekend adventure or evening rendezvous!please book now

my hour 10am monday - sun 10pm

I am east near I/95 ftlaud clean upscale 100% your satifaction.

CALL Me FOR MORE INFORMATION,SCHEDULE .... Call nikki

COME GET PAMPERED Sssssshhhhhhh!!Discreet, Clean, and Reasonable rate.

Do give me as much notice as possible so that I can accommodate your schedule. Call at least one hour in advance. I don't entertain those who are arrogant, rude, or ask inappropriate questions.

Yes, these are recent pictures just taken. No games, just quality service. Available

Call now nikki PRESTIGIOUS PRIVATE Office studio


Telephone: 954 534-1224
Website: http://www.ftlaudmassage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.