Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Your Hair Where? Don't You Dare!

Nicole Joubert. We can vouch that this must have been Nicole many years ago. It vaguly resembles her now!
Here on the Bogus Barrister, our job is to expose internet fraud, fraudulent businesses and illegal activity. This is provided as a public service. We receive anonymous tips from the public and together we are making a difference. One of our tips lead us to Oakland Park Florida. There is a woman named Nicole Joubert age 44, who operated several local "spa" and massage parlors. On her internet ads, we notice that she claims to be 29 years old. The woman is a grandmother for God's sake.


Photo left: this must be Nicole many moons ago. it vaguly resembles her and she appears MUCH older and wider in person. Discreet? I don't think so! here we see one of Nikki's regular patrons leaving the brothel disguised as a salon for which she has no business license I might add. We will have more photos coming soon.


One of her spas which is just a front for prostitution is located at 3481 Andrews Avenue in Oakland Park. She calls it NJ Estheticians Clinic. She also owns the Joubert salon in Wilton Manors. We have been checking out the Andrews avenue location and have witnessed man showing up, grabbing her business cards by the door. We have seen them leaving as well. Ladies, if your husbands tell you, he is going for a hair cut, be sure to ask him where.


On the business cards, which we also grabbed from the door, she list the telephone number of 954-534-1224 and email sexynikki365@yahoo.com. All one must do is Google that number to come up with a plethora of internet ads and profiles for her services.

This is where we found her photograph.


Height: 5'1" (155 cm)
Weight: 125 lbs (57 kg)
Bust Size: 34DD (86 cm)
Waist: 26" (66 cm)
Hips: 34" (86 cm)
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Gender: Female
Ethnicity: Ebony
Affillation: Independent
Incall and/or Outcall: Incall, Outcall
Available to: Men

Hello Gentlemen, let me introduce myself. my name is nikki a friendly, Charming, charismatic & Beautiful young lady. silky ,cream coco skin ,most beautiful face , long black hair.

You are invited to discover a new dimension in sensual treatment, with my VIP- flat fee feemin treatment, candles, relaxing music and my soft magical hands all over your body.

Let me pamper you in every way possible, I specialize in the art of seduction my passions are wild and my imagination endless , so lay back relax and let me take you to paradise my hypnosis session your travel is free .

So whether you choose to spend an hour with me, or an entire evening I promise to be worth it. dont hesitate*simply look no further by giving me a call*give me a call to arrange things*so we can get started getting to know one another

*Don't waste any time*I am right here waiting to hear from you*so we can begin our mid-day to weekend adventure or evening rendezvous!please book now

my hour 10am monday - sun 10pm

I am east near I/95 ftlaud clean upscale 100% your satifaction.

CALL Me FOR MORE INFORMATION,SCHEDULE .... Call nikki

COME GET PAMPERED Sssssshhhhhhh!!Discreet, Clean, and Reasonable rate.

Do give me as much notice as possible so that I can accommodate your schedule. Call at least one hour in advance. I don't entertain those who are arrogant, rude, or ask inappropriate questions.

Yes, these are recent pictures just taken. No games, just quality service. Available

Call now nikki PRESTIGIOUS PRIVATE Office studio


Sorry to say Nikki, you aren't as discreet as you seem to think you are. And the other tenants of the prestigious office studio are quite irate and disgusted with the crime and low lifers that she has brought to the area which is adversely affecting their legitimate and legal businesses.

I do need to give you some warning that the links are crude and very distasteful but then what would you expect from a prostitute?

Her partner in crime, Tia at 754-368-1214 is just as disgusting. Here is one of her profiles.


Shame..to think that the office space they are renting used to be the offices of Holy Angels Catholic Church.

UPDATE: The police are on the trail!!!!

UPDATE AUgust 12, 2011, Nicole Joubert has been arrested. Read about it here.

10 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 03, 2011

    oh ya. I know Nikki. She uses dey alias Nikki Bass. We say Mikki Bass got dat ass. She works at another address on Andrews 4141

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki has apparently skipped out on the authorities. The Sheriff was at her NJ Estheticians Clinic location and waited for her 3 hours. She was inside the building and her van parked outside. Someone calling herself her sister and a man showed up. They drove her van away and now her neon sign in the window is off. It seems that they are trying to make it look as if she has vanished when they are hiding her from the cops.
    She can also be found at the Joubert Day Spa and that number is 954-489-9300. If you Google that number, it will also be linked to her numerous adult profiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think that she will be back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I doubt it. Would you if you knew the police were surrounding the place? If they didn't have a warrant yesterday, you know damned well they have one today. And they should get a search warrant while they're at it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki is up to her old tricks again. The courts Nolled the first case for prostitution she had. However she is still facing the music for the November arrest. Meanwhile she is back to her old tricks. She stop advertising for awhile for sex and pretended to be doing hair. I just found her latest Back Page Ad.

    http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/Strippers/ebony-mixed-vixxen-r-booty-bouncing-private-show-28/15489722

    ReplyDelete
  6. 28 years old? Boy she really photo shopped the hell out og those photos. Click on them to show the large size. They're so over shopped that they're cartoonish! LOL Thanks for the laugh

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love to Pamper! And YOU Will Love It Too! !1 - 28Posted: Thursday, January 12, 2012 12:05 AM

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Reply: click here


    Enlarge Picture
    Enlarge Picture
    Enlarge Picture
    Enlarge Picture
    Enlarge Picture
    Enlarge PictureI'm nikki bass a sweet and E X C I T I N G to be around lady of leisure here for the generous men. I have a sense of both class and down-to-earth unique warmth and passion that will leave you wishing to see me again and again, untill u wanna marry me lol! I'm 5'1" and 135 lbs with d!! most beautiful face, nice round apple bottom and lovely curves! Allow me to be that wild adventure, or relaxing escape you crave!! Generous men Only. You will love every moment, every tempting touch - and me! I'm an exotic blend of cuben & island beauty- born and raised in the USA.

    real foto of me! They all say I look even better in person.

    I can come to you at your home,hotel or you could come to my private home mour- 8am to 8pm -

    bring gift invelope mark gift , Flowers,chocolate & wine, always very important. I like a man who knows how to treat a lady.call nikki bass 954.534-1224bring gift invelope mark gift
    Poster's age: 28


    • Location: Ft Lauderdale, fort lauderdale

    • Post ID: 15247269 ftlauderdale


    from:

    http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/i-love-to-pamper-and-you-will-love-it-too-1-28/15247269

    Please go there and see the photos lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuben? LMBO. She is 100% Haitian through and through! Envelope marked gift? This is such a ridiculous mess!

    ReplyDelete
  9. some one have nothing to do with there time just live the girl alone she just try to make a living to take care off here hungry family in in Haiti she is humanitarian she help people,sweet person and Nikki is Haitian Cuban her mom Haitian and her Cuban and Nikki is 29 it was just a typo in her papers from state ,those case where dismiss after she show her state license to the court, jealousy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nikki girl come off it. you aint no 29. there aint no "typo" in yout state papers lol. You got busted on a blog telling more lies. Your son Randy (did u forget about him?) is 24 years old. Junior is 22. Your ass is a 45 year old grandmother.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.