Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Abdul Hamza Scammer abdul.hamza02@gmail.com



Dear Friend,

It is just my urgent need for forain partner that made me contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in West Africa andcurrently holding the post of Manager, Bill and Exchange Department of the bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($15.5million) belonging to one of my bank's clients who died along with his entire family on 31 July 2003 in a plane crash.Contact me if you are interested.

Your Full Name.......................... ...
Your Sex........................... .......
Your Age..................
Your Country...........
Passport / driving license.......
Marital Status............
Your Occupation.......
Your Personal Mobile Number.................
Your Personal Fax Number.....................
Thanks
Mr Kime Zengo.
Audits & Accounts Manager
+2267525358

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.