Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Alice Brown Nigerian Scammer

Sent from mrsalicebrown10@yahoo.com

On Sat May 28th, 2011 5:53 AM EDT Alice Brown wrote:

>Dear , 
>
>I warmly received your reply to my proposal on working for the welfare and aid of the less privilege among us for the love of God. I really appreciated your honour to my call. Obviously, I am divinely incited to hand you this project mainly for the sake of people of God and disabled in your country. I supposed I should let you know that my contact to you is by the special grace of God. I decided to reach you through this means with hope that my proposed project will be faithfully accomplished with your passionate and Godly conduct. Please, have in mind that you are not helping me rather you are working for God the creator of heaven and earth. I will like you to handle this project effectively as in God's vineyard. I neither care about your age, nor any difference, but your faithfulness with Divine direction.
>
>I have to do this instead of leaving the money there in the bank to waste or fall into wrong claim of my husband's relatives who will rather misuse it. I am very happy to let people who are suffering in various societies out there have it as their divine right through you. I don't mind your race but your sincerity in accomplishing my wish. I have a great determination to entrust this project to you believing that you will do with the fear of God in helping our poor societies. So I will like you to make your steps on in divine instruction please.
>
>Hark to this; I will like you to have 30 Percent of the total money for your personal use and 70 Percent will be utilized in helping orphans, refugees, building of clinic, schools, helping widows and whatever to the glory of God. With deep regard to this charitable work, I delight rely on your good suggestions and good ideas for upright manifestation of the project in your country. I am hoping to uphold your insight over the formation of the project and its resumption in your great country.
>
>Your good response will be attributed to my inspiration to writing to my bank (Banco Santander Bank London) for notification with your information. Regarding my bad condition of health, I can not communicate through telephone and the presence of my husband's relatives often here in the hospital I seldom letting them have the knowledge of my last wish.
>
>With due respect, I will like to have your information in details as for lawyer's verification as typed below.
>
>Your complete names......................
>address........................
>age...........................
>status.........................
>state/country..................
>telephone number........and occupation....... if it pleases you.
>
>Do not forget to pray for me always because all my hope to survive is in God the creator of Heaven and Earth.
>Warm regards and best wishes,
>
>Mrs. Alice Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.