Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

AS-SALAM ALAIKUM

AS-SALAM ALAIKUM 
From Mrs.Muna Hariri
 
 
I am Mrs. Muna Hariri from Kuwait, I am married to Mr. Umar Hariri who worked with our Kuwait Embassy here in ivory coast for nine years before he died in the year 2005. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.
 
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of  One Million ,five hundred thousand United State Dollars.USD($1.500,000 000 00) In A security company Ivory coast . Presently,this money is still with the security company.Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to my cancer problem. Having known my condition (cancer of the lever and stroke) I am 52 years Old Woman.
 
I decided to donate this fund to an Imam or any faithful Islamic person that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct herein. I want somebody that will use this fund according to my Late husbands dream to help the orphanages, widows,propagating the good news of Allah and to endeavor that the Mosque of Allah is maintained and to help lessprivillaged people in our Islamic World.
 
 The Quoran made us to know that Blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Muslim's and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used against his will.
 
 I don't want in away where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this Fund. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the hand of Allah, because he says in the Holy Quoran that he is going to fight my battle and I shall hold my peace.
 
I don't need any telephone communication in this regards because of my health hence the presence of my husband relatives around me always.I want you and the Mosque to always pray for me.My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Muslim Mom. Whoever that Wants to serve Allah must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.
Write back as soon as possible, Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this the same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.
 
Hoping to receive your Urgent and Positive reponse
Yours Sister in Islam.         
                                         
Mrs.Muna Hariri
Allah Hafiz.
As salam Alaikum ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.