Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

ATTENTION PLEASE

Good Day Sir, I am Amina Zaid Ibrahim, I am contacting you in respect of my late husband's fund worth US$4.5Million deposited in fixed deposit account in a local bank here in Malaysia.Though he died as a result of a heart-related condition on the 13th March 2005. As a result of this,the bank has contacted me with a notice that the account will be confiscated and the fund will be transfered to the Country's Treasury if ait is not claimed.I have already developed a full proof, legal and totally risk free means through which the fund can be released within a very short period of time after due documentation and authentication process. The strategy is to use my position and influence as the wife of the deceased to present you as the beneficiary of the deposit so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. I want a situation where by you assist me to make the claim of this fund from the bank so that it will be delivered to your custody . I will be offering you 40% of the fund for your foreign assistance as long as you can help me out in carrying out this project effectively without insinuating greed and selfishness.I can send you the bank statement slip dated last week to prove the said amount exist and a copy of my international passport to prove my genueinty. I am contacting you in this respect for the below purposes. (1)My financial incapability of making the claim at the moment. (2)To avoid awareness of my late husband's relatives because they would like to inherit it alone if i dare disclose it to them due to my inability to give him the deceased a child. (3)To avoid awareness of Malaysian Government about the fund. Please indicate your interest at one via my private email : amina_ibrahim55@yahoo.ca Yours sincerely Dr Mrs Amina Zaid Ibrahim

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.