Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

CAN I TRUST YOU ???

On Wed Aug 17th, 2011 10:51 PM CDT Sgt Joey Jones wrote:

>I hope my e-mail find you well.I need your assistance. My name is Sgt Joey
>Jones, I am an American soldier with the 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment in
>IRAQ for the United States,we have $25,000,000.00, that is in our
>Possession and we are ready to move it out of the country.The Money is
>part of the one we seized from late Saddam Hussein, but was not
>declared.My colleague and I need a good partner someone we can trust to
>actualize this Venture,but we are moving it through Diplomatic way to your
>housedirectly. Your share is 40%while 60% is for me and my
>colleague.Sincerely,Sgt Joey Jones.
>sgtjoey.jones@yahoo.com.hk
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.