Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Co-operation Business

On Tue Aug 9th, 2011 3:02 AM CDT Robert Barton wrote:

>Dear Partner,
>
>Good Morning, I am proposing this project to you based on trust and confidentiality in order to achieve success.
>
>My name is Robert Barton Esq., I am fifty two years old an established lawyer and a personal attorney to an expatriate and a consultant with a France oil company, NOCOZOIL who died in the Tsunami disaster on 26th December 2004 while on vacation in Thailand.
>
>http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/december/26/newsid_4631000/4631713.stm
>
>Six years ago, my client successfully executed a contract for the Spanish government worth $16.5 million dollars. A part payment of 8 million dollars was paid to my client, while the balance of 8.5 million dollars is still unpaid before my client died in the Indian Ocean Tsunami disaster. However, all eforts to locate his next of kin proved abortive till date, He was not married and was 44 years old.
>
>The motive for this letter is that the government of Spain is paying all foreign contractors who had successfully executed their contracts and my client is among those to benefit in this first quarter payment schedule, which the funds has already been deposited in his bank account. As his personal attorney, his bank has officially notify and instruct me to forward profile of my client's next of kin within the next 14 official working days for payment of the outstanding 8.5 Million dollars otherwise his funds will be diverted to the government coffers account as unclaimed bill.
>
>Since I have been unsuccessful in locating any of his relatives, I decided to contact you for a deal so that we can work together to remit the money to your account as my client next of kin since I do not want to watch my client hard earned entitlement go astray, it will be easy for us to achieve because you are of the same name and country like him. Although I know that a transaction of this magnitude might make anyone apprehensive but I assure you that I am proposing this project to you with the good intention. As a lawyer, I have the power to secure all the necessary legal documents to get the claims.
>
>All I require from you is your honest co-operation to enable us seal this deal. I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate banking arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. Upon successful conclusion of this project, you will be compensated with 40% of the total fund, while 60% will be for me.
>
>If you are interested to work with me in this deal, kindly reply to my personal Email: robertbton@yahoo.es with your telephone/fax number for effective communication on how to proceed.
>
>I am waiting for your reply.
>
>Yours Sincerely,
>Robert Barton Esq.
>{Legal Adviser}

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.