Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dr.Wadi Oudraugo Nigerian Scammer wadi.oudraugo02@gmail.com



Good day my good friend,

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Dr.Wadi Oudraugo, an accounts officer with Bank of Africa here in Burkina Faso West Africa.
I am writing you this letter based on the latest development at my bank which I will like to bring to your personal edification. ($9million) transfer claim in to your bank account.

Pleaded, do reply for more detail on how we are going to proceed if you are interested. And also you can contact me via my email: wadi.oudraugo02@gmail.com.
Thanks
Dr.Wadi Oudraugo.
+22675447235.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.