Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Here my humble cry & reply

agafah@blumail.org
Good Day, Accept my offer as I am in need please. My name is Andrey Gafah. I'm 21 yrs old and a student. Please I would like you to assist me as urgent as you can before they kill me. My father is a wealthy cocoa merchant. Trouble began early last yr when my father's associates began suspecting that my father is not giving proper accounts of all the tons of cocoa being cultivated by local farmers in some villages and for this reason my father was assassinated by unknown hoodlums during the recent political crisis in Ivory Coast. Before the death of my father, he handed over documents bearing my name as the heir of his inheritance deposit of $12.7 Million dollars with a finance bank in our neighbouring country Ghana. This money is legitimately acquired by my late father from sales of Cocoa and Diamond transactions and is of non-criminal origin. My aim of contacting you is for you to help me come over to your base and assist me in investing the money into any profitable investment in your country. If you are willing to assist me, I will introduce you to the finance bank as my foreign investor to enable them contact you for the transfer of the money to you. I use this medium to request for your assistance with hope that you will not let down the confidence I have already reposed on you. I am waiting for your response. I will give you 20% out of the total money for your kind assistance. Reply to agafah@blumail.org regards Andrey Gafah


Thanks!

Andrey Gafah

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.