Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I am waiting for your urgent response mrabbaszhuala@gmail.com

On Mon Aug 15th, 2011 12:08 AM EDT mr abbas zhuala wrote:

>Dear Sir/Madam
>
>My name is(MR.ABBAS ZHUALA)maneger auditing and accounting department of ECOBANK PLC here in Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso.In my department we discovered the sum £12.5 million euros in an account belonging to one foreign customer (MR.ANDREA POLLASTRI from rome,ITALY) who died along with his wife no child in a plane crash in Afghanistan February 2005
>
>You can visit this site for more information about our late coustumer ANDREA POLLASTRI from rome,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kam_Air_Flight_904
>
>Since we got information about his death,we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the decease.
>
>Unfortunately i learnt that his supposed next of kin is his wife and she died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you, so that the money can be release to you as the next of kin.
>
>The total sum will be shared as follows: 50% for me, 50% for you and expenses incidental occure during the transfer will be incure by both of us. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund transfer to your account.  

>Since I work in this bank that is why you should be confident in the success of this transaction because you will be updated with information as at when desired.

>I will wish you to keep this transaction secret and confidential as I am hoping to retire with my share of this money at the end of transaction which will be when this money is safety in your account. I will then come over to your country for sharing according to the previously agreed percentages. You might even have to advise me on possibilities of investment in your country or elsewhere of our choice. May God help you to help me to a restive retirement, Amen?

>Please for further information and enquires feel free to contact me back immediately for more explanation and better understanding.
>
>I am waiting for your urgent response
>
>Best Regard
>+22679108804
>Mr.Abbas Zhuala
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.