Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Judy Peterson The Ghost Busting Scammer

Wow! I had no idea that being a paranormal researcher was a turn on.
From pejudy7@ymail.com

On 5/28/11, Judy Peterson <pejudy7@mymail.fi> wrote:

Hello sweetie

My name is Judy, i am 25yrs old, I'm a free minded,open hearted girl, i
like to take life as easy as i could, I'm one of the few that still
believes in friendship, love, trust and signs, am very much single and
ready to mingle. was browsing through your profile, believe me i like what
i see and i am attracted to you,it will be my sincere pleasure to be your friend if you don't mind, i hope you will not take my request for
granted,feel free to email me through ( pjudy7@ymail.com ),i will
appreciate it if you can send me some pics to my private email address,i look forward to hear from you soon.

Take care.
Judy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.