Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Metropolitan Police London UK.(Read The Message Above And Get Back To Me).

Attn:Beneficiary



My Name is Mr. Tim Godwin of the Metropolitan Police London UK .


I understand you are expecting your delayed fund to be wired to your bank account.


but some top government officials and bank partners will not tell you the truth and the whereabouts of your fund and all they are doing is to tell you to pay outrageous fees which you refused to come up with.



I will not do that based on my conscience and that is why I have contacted you to let you know the truth because I know you have gone far in trying to get this fund and must have paid some amounts of monies to people you are not supposed to give out a dime to.



All you are required to pay for is for the reactivation of the account where your fund is because it has being dormant for some years now.



I will be ready to help you get your fund but you have to help me keep it as a Secret to enable me help in deliver your fund as the Metropolitan Police principal officer.


You better believe me or forget contacting me.


Get back to me and I will tell you the possible way to get your fund delivered to you without the consent of anyone I know God will reward me after all.


I expect your prompt response through my private email(metropolitanpolicedept1@gmail.com).


Regards.
Mr. Tim Godwin


--- On Wed, 8/10/11, Mr. Tim Godwin <godin@mail.com> wrote:

From: Mr. Tim Godwin <godin@mail.com>
Subject: Metropolitan Police London UK.(Read The Message Above And Get Back To Me).
To:
Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 3:36 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.