Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

REGIONAL MANAGER, NATWEST BANK PLC.

                                             

FROM THE DESK OF

MR EDWARD JOHNSON

REGIONAL MANAGER,

NATWEST BANK PLC,

EASTHAM BRANCH.

 

Dear friend,

        My name is MR EDWARD JOHNSON, the regional manager of NatWest bank (Branches, East Ham) London, E6 1HS (2.91 miles). I got your information during my search through the Internet. I am 51years of age and married with 3 kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of peace and don't want dissapointment,I have a business for us, I know how you will feel about this, because of bad menace that has taken up our society, one hardly trust each other in business . But am telling you that this is real and you are not going to pay any amount provided you stand by the instructions. 

      I only hope we can assist each other. But If you don't want this business offer kindly forget it as I will not contact you again. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional manager of the NatWest bank; it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital London city at the end of each year. On the course of the last year 2010 end of year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Three million seven hundred and fifty thousand dollar[$3, 750.000.00] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary. 

       As an officer of the bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so this is my reason of contacting you for us to work so that you can assist me receive this money into your bank account for us to share. While you will have 40% of the total fund. Note there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it because I will also benefit greatly from it.

     As soon as I receive your response I will details you on how we can achieve it successfully. I will want you to reply me through my private email address at (mredwardjohnson15@yahoo.com)

Best Regards

MR EDWARD JOHNSON

.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. sir verify telephone no ,00447045702118
    is your bank no.or fake ?
    i have received an e-mail from through his no
    asking me to send account and he said i will transfer lotteries wining about so and so

    ReplyDelete
  2. 00447045702118
    is NOT the phone number of the NatWest Bank of London. That number exchange isn't even for that country.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.