Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME WOULD STILL SMELL OF SCAM

On Mon Aug 22nd, 2011 5:54 PM EDT Rosaline Bello wrote:

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Hello.
>how are you
>today? my name is Rosaline but my friends call me Rose, I'm 23 years old single
>with no children, I am new on the internet i hope you don't mind.
>
>I want
>to get better acquainted with you if you do not mind of course,  so I leave you
>my email in exchange for yours to contact me (rose_mum_pet23@voila.fr )
>
>I 'll leave you with
>these few  words and  i  hope to read from you soon.
>

>good
>bye.
>
>Rose
>
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.