Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Saint Sister Rebecca Barry Nigerian Scammer



--- On Tue, 8/9/11, Rebecca Barry <r_barry4u10@yahoo.co.jp> wrote:

From: Rebecca Barry <r_barry4u10@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: Donation From Mrs. Rebecca Barry
To:
Date: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 4:27 PM

Donation From Mrs. Rebecca Barry
 
Answer this call of life.Dearest In Jesus Christ, I am Saint Sister Rebecca Barry, from Kuwait . I am married to Late Mr John Barry of blessed memory who was a well known cocoa dealer in Abidjan for through out his life before he died in the year, 2010. We were married for eleven years without a child.He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his sudden death we were both born again Christian. When my late husband was alive he  deposited the sum of $2.5.Million (USD) with United Methodist Church Security Finance Company in Abidjan.
 
Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Five months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund  to help church that will utilize this money to orphanages, widows the way I am going to instruct herein. Bible said "Blessed is the hand that given". I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace". I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health.  Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth.
 
Contact me if you are a believer I only want you tell me about yourself by full name address and telephone. Immediately I receive it, I shall give you the contact of the  United Methodist Church Security Finance Company in Abidjan where this funds was deposited for you to claim it as donation. May God bless you as you extend your helping hand to the needy. E-mail mrsrebeccabarry01@yahoo.co.jp  Always pray for me. GODS Bless.
Sister  Rebecca Barry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.