Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

TOPSECRET benhammedOO@gmail.com

On Fri Aug 12th, 2011 3:09 AM EDT benhammed wrote:

>(TOPSECRET)
>   Dear friend,I am Mr ben hammed from Ouagadougou Burkina Faso in west Africa. I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me.The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary To our late customer over his fund (US$15.5Million dollars)He died with his family during their vacation journey. I am waiting for your response for more details. The fund is going to be share at the ratio of 50/40. That is 50% for me and 40% for you, and 10% for outstanding expencies.
>I look forward to your email.
>Yours faithfully,
>MR ben hammed
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.