Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

ZAKAT FIZEBILLAHI RAMMADAN KAREEM !

ASSALAM_ALAYKUN_WARAMAT_LAHI WABARAKAT Sir / Ma, My name is Sher'f ibn mohammed ...a healthy man, i decided and make my journey out of the country for better future in respond to a friend advise to travel out but unfortunately i was deceived by the same friend and he left me stranded here in morroco,with promise that he will process my journey out of morroco easily but till today, he left me sranded and has not come back which shows that he play 419 on me after he has collected big amount like 2500eur. from me ,today i could not hear anything from him again. My dear Muslim brothers and sisters, life is not easy for a man without a job as it was written in AL QURRAN. Here am in north Africa as illegal immigrant, with all my effort to secure a better job was abortive , so I now use this unique oppotunity of this RAMMANDAN to informe any muslim fellow that are in position to help; as ZAKAT FIEZEBLILAHI to assist me out as muslim brothers, to make any kind of quickness assistance, as it said in Qurran (Chapter 6 1;60 V & 165) He who comes [on Judgement Day] with a good deed will have ten times its like [to his credit], and one that comes with an evil deed is not rewarded, but like him, and they will not be wronged, and it was he who made you successors on earth and raised some of you above others to varying degrees [of rank] He you try, through what He has given you. Indeed, your Lord is swift in punishment but in fact it is Forgiving, Merciful. Please any little you do for me could be the only reward for you from Allah, that will help you on this earth and in the Day of Resurrection, may Allah Almighty be with you. Remember the AL QURANchapter 61 verse 11-13 QURRAN. [It is] that you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you know, He will forgive you your sins and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant homes in the gardens of perpetual residence. It is the realization great, and [you will] other [for] you like - the victory of Allah and a victory imminent, and give good news to the believers. May Almighty Allah accept our RAMMANDAN Janal al Firdaus. (Amen) NOTE; Please its not fraud may you be rewarded by allmighty ALLAH. Remember the cause that follow someone that lie, or fraud in AL QURAN. Thanks for your assistance. My phone no; +212617070889 My e mail ; sherifibn.mohammed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.