Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

FROM Dr.Hamdi Kandil.I will be giving you comprehensive details of this transaction with the hope to clarify

sent from drhamdikandilsgbs@hotmail.com


Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 11:09:13 +0800
From: drhamdikandilsgbs@gmail.com
Subject: FROM Dr.Hamdi Kandil.I will be giving you comprehensive details of this transaction with the hope to clarify
To:



Dear this is 100% risk free as far as am concern.
Be Informed Transfer of $25,000,000.00) Million Dollars, To You as Next Of Kin, My Dear friend attention, I am Dr.Hamdi Kandil. Working with Bank as the Auditing and Accounting section manager)Please inform me of any other information you shall like to know concerning this Transfer. Do not be Surprise, I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners.

Infect I kindly made up my mind to contact you to use your account to transfer the sum of (THIRTY NINE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US .DOLLARS, $25,000,000.00 US DOLLARS) into your bank account within 7 or 14 banking working days and This Fund has been dormant for years in our Bank with out any bobby coming to claim it. So this is the reason why I contacted you in a good manner so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer.

Now, I want the fund to be release to your bank account, Our Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 9 years, because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund OK. A next of kin can be a brother, sister, friend, or extended relation from any part of the world irrespective of your sex, age and color as the bank is aware of this fact and your been related to the deceased or not does not matter. I am giving you comprehensive details of this transaction with the hope to clarify you better.The money will be shared in the ratio: 60% percent for me, 40% percent for you and 10% percent for any arising contingencies, this Transaction that you may pay during the Course of this transaction. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, as I will use my position in the Bank's here to perfect this business transaction & secure approvals and guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.

If your really interested in this transaction, Facilitated and get back to me immediately for more personal discussions and transmission of documents, Thank you for your time and attention.

RESPECTFULLY,
FROM Dr.Hamdi Kandil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.