Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Available,mgeaskool@yahoo.com



From: Gea mgeaskool@yahoo.com
To:
Sent:
Subject: Available,


Dear Friend,
My name is Mr. Gea Skool, Manager Auditing and account section of a bank, I discovered a dormant account during our annual auditing exercise in my office, and my further investigation revealed that this account has not been operated on for quite a long time. It will be in my interest to transfer this fund worth $15 million into your account,I have all the plans safely worked out and will need the co-operation of a foreign partner in order to successfully make this transfer, if you can assist me so that you and i will have this money, contact me immediately so that I can give you more details.Remember this is absolutely confidential because I am still available in this bank now; Waiting for your reply
Regards and respect,
Mr. Gea

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.