Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Confidential Response mrpaki_1967@ymail.com



Subject: Confidential Response
To:
Date:

Mr. Paki Zephania
Address: 34, Smith Street,
Johannesburg, South Africa.

My Dear,

This message might meet you in (utmost surprise), however, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am currently holding the post of Auditing and Accounting unit with one of the commercial banks here in the Republic South of Africa.

I am contacting you concerning a fund valued $9,300.000.00 (Nine Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) deposited with our bank by our late esteemed customer late Mr. Raakad Kuit, a Dutch national and an oil contractor who was resident in Libya. He moved this money from Libya to South Africa for investment.

He was among the passengers of the Afriqiyah plane that crashed on the 12th of May 2010 in Tripoli Libya which took off from South Africa. You can read more about the details of the crash through the following link: http://www.abcnews.go.com/Travel/dutch-child-lone-survivor-libya-plane-crash/story?id=10623632

After the crash, I investigated and gathered that all his family members were involved in the plane crash thereby living nobody to claim the said fund. Based on this Information, I want you to act as the relative or next of kin to our late esteemed customer.

This business is risk free; I will give you all the information of the fund, which you will use to apply for the release of the fund as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Upon the successful release and transfer of this fund to your account, we will share the money 60% for me, and 40% for yourself.

Finally, be mindful that nobody here knows that I contacted you for this business deal. To this effect you should please keep this letter confidential whether you are interested or not, because if any body here discovers that I gave out this information, I will definitely lose my job and will be into big problem.

I anticipate your swift and immediate response.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Paki Zephania.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.