Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dear Beneficiary diplomaticcompany86@yahoo.dk




Subject: Dear, Beneficiary,
To:
Date: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 2:04 PM





Dear, Beneficiary,
 
I am Ecowas Diplomat Agent,Mr.Rod Jefferson from Benin Republic,your ATM GOLD CARD worth $2,500,000,00,which you has been expecting to received so far has been arrived in USA with your Pin Code Password, I am presently in Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport International Airport TX. (US), United States of America. I wish to notify you that your ATM CARD which containing the sum of $2,500, 000, 00,has arrived successfully,however, the Customs United States of America, Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport International Airport TX. (US), demanded your Immunity Stamp Tag, which is delaying my coming to your above address.
 
And according to your documents which I have here with me, your Immunity Stamp Tag ,did not paid, further more, I will proceed with the delivery once I conclude with the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport International Airport TX. (US), I has instruction before I leaved that the Parcel should not be opened or scanned at point of entry for any Airport, consequently, the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport International Airport TX. (US), guess that the Immunity Stamp Tag ,must obtain first, before I will connect to your place with your Parcel ATM CARD. At the moment I have negotiated with the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport International Airport TX. (US) to allowed me in with your Parcel ATM CARD, but they refused.
 
While they now directed me to contact the origin of the Parcel to get the Immunity Stamp Tag, meanwhile I has also contacted Benin Republic Customs Services and they said that it will cost you the sum of $97, 00.Please, the Immunity Stamp Tag is very needed right now to obtain from Benin Republic Customs Services, to enable me get out through Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport International Airport TX. (US), and locate to your home address.
 
Quickly reached me via email address, due the needed sum of $97.and send it immediately through western union with the name below, so that they can obtain the required Immunity Stamp Tag, to enable me connect to your home address.
 
Send the sum of $97, 00, direct to Benin Republic Customs Service office.- Mr. Thomas James Jonathan Email- [customs1975@ws-loei.ac.th] ,further more, once you send them the $97,00.kindly keep me posted,because,this is the only thing that delaying me here to connect to your home address, one more thing, confirm also your full details where to deliver the parcel,because,I don't know whether you has changed your home address. Sends the $97, 00. To them through this information.
 
Receiver Name __Obieluo Antony
Country__ Benin Republic
City__Cotonou
Amount __ $97, 00
Question__ Immunity
Answer__ Stamp
 
Quickly contact Benin Republic Customs Services as soon as possible to enable me arrange the Immunity Stamp Tag of your parcel ATM GOLD CARD as to assure that the delivery is completed a.s.a.p. You can reach me via E-mail: [diplomaticcompany86@yahoo.dk]
 
Thanks
Mr. Rod Jefferson
Diplomatic Agent
Courier Company
E-mail- [diplomaticcompany86@yahoo.dk]

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.