Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Julie Coulibaly mrs.juliecoulibaly@gmail.com



From: julie Coulibaly mrs.juliecoulibaly@gmail.com
To:
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 5:09 PM
Subject: Please My Dear I Need Your Help.

Hello My Dearest,

I am glad to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has
directed me to you at this point of time. I am writing this mail to you
with heavy sorrow in my heart, I am Mrs Julie Coulibaly, I am 52 years old
from Sierra Leone. And am contacting you from the hospital were I am
receiving treatment here in Burkina Faso, I am writing this letter now
through the help of my laptop beside my sick bed, I want to tell you this
because I dont have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to
open up to you, I am married to Mr.Coulibaly Ohuma who worked with Sierra
Leone Embassy in Burkina Faso for nine years before he died. We were
married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness
that lasted for five days of illness.

Since his death I decided not to remarry, when my late husband was alive
he deposited sum amount of money in Burkina Faso, Presently this money is
still in bank. He made this money available for exportation of Gold and
cotton from Burkina Faso mineral resources.

The one that disturbs me most is my cancer sickness. Recently, My Doctor
told me that I would not last for the period of two months due to cancer
problem. Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to
take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the
way I am going to instruct here.

I want you to take 30 Percent of the total money for your personal use
While 70% of the money will go to charity" people in the street and helping
the orphanage. I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my
husband relatives are not good not even good at all because they are the
one that responsible for the death of my late husband in other to have all
my late husband properties and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used
by those that conspired for his death.

I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member, just
to endeavor that the name of God is maintained. Am doing this so that God
will forgive my sins and accept my soul because this sickness has suffered
me so much. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of
the bank were the fund is been deposited and I will send authority letter
that will prove you as the present beneficiary of the money in the bank
that is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.
Hope to receive your respond.

Your's faithfully
Mrs.Julie Coulibaly



1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 19, 2012

    I have received it as the same time.May it be fake but I had practice my poor english on it.-_-b

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.