Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Andrew Walker walker-777@live.com

Bankers Bank? =)) rolling on the floor

From: Mr. Andrew Walker(Bankers Bank). walker-777@live.com
To:
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 4:29 PM
Subject: RE:PARTNERSHIP

Dear Sir,
I know this proposal will come to you as a surprise especially when you do not know the writer, considering the huge sum of money involved which could make any apprehensive. Let me start by introducing myself to you, I am Mr. Andrew Walker, I am a public relations officer in my Bank. Where am presently working in Europe I am seeking your consent to present you as a trustee.

This business is strictly legitimate; if this proposal satisfies you,please respond to me. For more details, and do include your private Telephone number. Hoping to hear from you soonest and to establish a long lasting mutual beneficial business relationship.

Regards,
Mr.Andrew Walker.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.