Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

bethany.wagaye@yahoo.com Bethany Wagaye

She's looking to fllece somebody. She's got her bags packed and wants to come to your house.

--- On Thu, 3/22/12, Bethany Wagaye <bethany.wagaye@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Bethany Wagaye <bethany.wagaye@yahoo.com>
Subject: hi
To:
Date: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 12:35 AM

Hi
My name is Miss Bethany Wagaye , I am interested in exploring another language, culture ,settle abroad and open a business after I finish my university study in your country . I like you , and wants to establish a romantic relatiship with knowing that the political climate in your country is commendable in terms of good health, human rights, economic and political stability, and more. I believe we can make a good partner in any relationship. If you are interested to know more details about me, reply me so I can plan my departure accordingly. please contact me directly using my regular email address ( bethanyokw@hotmail.com) I look forward to having the opportunity to discuss this with you further.
Yours sincerely
Miss Bethany Wagaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.