Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hello:) My third scam letter from Katya sexyXEkaterina@yahoo.com

Again all I did was email this idiot one time to tell her/him to stop barraging me with letters.

--- On Thu, 3/15/12, sexyXEkaterina@yahoo.com <sexyXEkaterina@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: sexyXEkaterina@yahoo.com <sexyXEkaterina@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello:)
To:
Date: Thursday, March 15, 2012, 9:58 PM

Hello my name Ekaterina or Katya  I live in russia .
I am going to leave russia to work abroad I work as a fitness instructor
I like my work they tell I am pretty lady I see that not too many girls look well
enough and there are many reasons for it. you should know I worked a few years in modeling business and I care of my body and my face a lot and I want to get
pretty life i think I deserve and I need to meet man who can care of me and be my beloved man! there are many men here they want to be my men but
I want to leave russia and I prefer to meet foreign man
I know they are more kind and more smart and just different ones,don't drink and don't rude. I don't smoke and i am social drinker,sometimes I like to have some
red wine to relax and just to dream! My visa for 6 months and and I want to find a man with whom I will feel like a woman I am 27 years old.and if you have the
wish to meet me please send your photo and some info about you.
I love my body and keep up a hope you like it? can my English is not quite correct, I hope you will forgive me




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.