Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

orlando pesuah orlpes_2010@hotmail.com

From: orlando pesuah orlpes_2010@hotmail.com
To:
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 3:36 AM
Subject: YOUR TOTAL PARTNERSHIP AND SINCERITY

Attn Please

YOUR TOTAL PARTNERSHIP AND SINCERITY:
My name is Mr.Orlando Pesuah, I will be retired any moment, presently I work with government contract payment bank as
head of account department. I am a Ghanaian married and blessed with a son. I am writing to solicit your urgent assistance
in the noble transfer of $6.5Mus into your designated bank account in your country.

These are the assistances needed from you as partner.

1. I need your assistance, advise, direction on a profitable investment in your Country.
2. You will be the foreign beneficiary to receive the money in your Country.
3. You will provide existing or a new bank account where the funds will be paid into.
4. You will carry out feasible study then advice me on the best business to invest on.

I will meet you in your Country to start a new life with my family immediately the money is paid into your account, also I want to guarantee you that there is no risk involved at all. You and I will discuss the terms of your reward if you can assist on the above 4 conditions. Reply with your age, occupation and mobile number for more details and follow-up process.

With Regards,
Mr.Orlando Pesuah.



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.