Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

PublishAmerica author complaint

While other PA authors are still bust posting book covers to PA's Facebook page, this author knows better than to judge a book by it's cover
 
I placed an order following the directions as provided. PA decides that they will send me only 2 copies each of my books instead of the 5 copies each I ordered. When I asked them what happened they said the coupon as outlined on the order form was not for the books I ordered. So, they changed my order without asking me. This is not a very good way to do business. I will make no further orders from PA.
 ·  · 6 minutes ago · 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.