Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Reuben C. Wallace aka Alice Clouds



--- On Fri, 3/23/12, Dr. Reuben C. Wallace <dspatchdrector@execs.com> wrote:

From: Dr. Reuben C. Wallace <dspatchdrector@execs.com>
Subject: Thank You Very Much.
To:
Date: Friday, March 23, 2012, 1:03 AM

God bless you and your family.

How are you today my dear friend, I hope you can still remember me? It has been a while without any correspondence and I am glad to speak with you once more even if there was a misunderstanding between us at that time.  Now, I do not wish to bother you any further with that our unconcluded transaction, rather to bring delightful information to you.  I have finally concluded the transaction under the cooperation of a new partner who took charge of the entire financial obligation; I am indefinitely out of the country with my new partner for a real-estate project.

It would be unkind if I forget your past effort and attempts to assist me in accommodating this same transaction, though; it failed us somehow due to misunderstanding and lack of funding for the transaction process.  In appreciation for your effort and concern at that time, I told my partner to send a cheque of 800,000.00 British Pounds to Execs Holdings & Couriers pending when you will contact them and give them instructions of delivery to you mailing/postal address.

So, feel free to get in touch with the dispatch office of Execs Holdings & Couriers through the contact details below and provide them with your full names and mailing/postal address for immediate dispatch.
Dispatch Director: Alice Clouds
Email Address: dspatchdrector@execs.com

Call me as soon as you have collected the cheque.

Best Regards and Kind Wishes and I trust you are in Good Health,
Dr. Reuben C. Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.