Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Don't Rejoice in this scammer

She sent this from Rejoy Majer rejoice_majer@yahoo.com
 
 
Hello my dear,
My name is rejoice, I got your Email address during my searching and I become interested to contact you, because,
from my own little understanding i believe that love or friendship makes the world go around,I want to share life experience and culture with you,I do hope by the end of this letter you will bring smile to my face.i believe you will have a little time for me.i have something VERY important to tell you.It's never my desire to remain what I am now,but struggling to become what i am.
Give my love to your family and lots of love to you too.
Stay in touch and do write to me,
Take care
your new friend
Rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.