Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Doris Aburey dorris.aburey@yahoo.dk

Check out how this scammer misspells their own Alias in the email addy dorris.aburey@yahoo.dk
 
 
Hello My dear.
How are you doing today and how is everything over there together with your health? i hope that you are in good condition of health, i want to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. My name is miss Doris i know you maybe surprise on how i got your email address. it is God plan to us. i got your mail today when i was browsing searching for a good friend. so i decide to drop these few line of massage to you. please i will like you to contact me direct to my email address so that i will show you mail photo and tell you everything about me and i will also like to know more about you. thanks for your understand and i will be hoping to hear from you soon.
Yours Doris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.