Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Hussain El Saad



--- On Fri, 4/13/12, Hussain El Saad hussainsaad001@yahoo.cn  wrote:
Subject: May peace be upon you
To: "." <.@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, April 13, 2012, 5:51 AM

Dear Friend,
 
May peace be upon you  
 
Please, kindly pardon me for any inconvenience this letter may cause you because I know it may come to you as a surprise as we have no previous correspondence. I got your contact as I was searching for an assistant in your country, and this is why I decided to appeal to you as a matter of urgency about ($4,700,000.00) Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollar. It is an unequivocal fact that we've not met nor communicated before but due to the true revelation that I should share this with you.  
 
My name is Mr. Hussain El Saad. Accountant of integrated finance of Coris Bank International here in West Africa, our bank web link is (www.corisbank.bf) Thus for your indulgence and assistance morally and financially, i propose a 35% share of the total amount to you after receiving the funds successfully, and i need your assurance of trust that you will not deny me my share once the fund is credited to your personal bank account as i will be coming when the transfer is done, i am a civil servant and i depends solely on monthly salary, so kindly state your interest by replying immediately via my new email address (hussainsaad001@yahoo.cn) and i shall furnish you with details and Procedures regarding the transfer.  
 
GOD BLESS YOU
Mr Hussain El Saad

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.