Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Jamila Adama mrsjamilaadama@gmail.com

This Nigerian scammer would have us believe that the surname Adama is an acronym. Who but a scammer writes their name in all caps like it's serious internet business.
 
Good Day to you.

My name is Mrs. Jamila ADAMA, and I am a banker. It is true that we have
not met each others in person, but I strongly believe that no trust, no
friendship in every business. I have a deceased customer's pending fund, which I
am his personal financier adviser before his accidental death, that being the
main reason why I alone working in the bank here, know much about the existence
of this fund and the secrets surrounding this money. But before I disclose the
full details to you, I will like to know your interest and willingness to assist
me by reverting back to me with your :

Private Email ID...............

Age..........

Private Phone no................... for further confidential details about the said
fund.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Mrs. Jamila ADAMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.