Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

KINDLY ACCEPT THIS!






--- On Mon, 4/16/12, Mrs.Tricia Milton <webmilton108@att.net> wrote:

From: Mrs.Tricia Milton <webmilton108@att.net>
Subject: KINDLY ACCEPT THIS!
To:
Date: Monday, April 16, 2012, 9:31 PM





Dear Beloved,
I am sending you this email in good faith I am Tricia Milton now undergoing medical treatment for cancer. I was married to Mr. Peter Milton who worked with British Embassy in Malaysia for many years before his death in 2008, we both made a deposit of some amount of money worth $9.5M in a safe deposit box with a finance institution in England. Recently, My Doctor told me that I have few months to live due to my illness. Having known my condition I have decided to donate this fund to you so that you can use the money for humanitarian in your Country to help the less privilege while the rest goes to you and your family. With the help of my lawyer and my doctor will issue you a Letter of Authority
from the Court making you the Beneficiary of the deposit. Kindly indicate your interest in for details.
In His Arms.
Mrs. Tricia Milton.

1 comment:

  1. Yupp had this jackoff send me the same email told him/who ever it is to die and die hard!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.