Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The latest lulz from Publishamerica's facebook page

There are some real doosies up there tonight. Let me point put a few.
 
 
question: I see my book for sale in other areas other than Publish America, Don't I get royalties if these places have purchased my book to sell?
5 hours ago
 
 
Thank you for publishing my sisters book. She is a very talented author and has been writing for a long time. Finally she can publish her books with a company I know we can trust. Once again thank you.
 
 
 
 
I have, on 2 other occasions, explained to PublishAmerica why I have been delayed in submitting my manuscript, however, I keep getting form letters stating that my manuscript has been approved and wondering why I haven't submitted same ! The company needs to establish a more personal touch. Aaaaarrrggghhhh !
Monday at 4:27pm
PublishAmerica Robert: we have passed this on to the higher-ups.
 
 
 
Any Southwest Florida publishers going to the Convention in Orlando? If So, please contact me @ Msmary726@aol.com
Hello,just saw it online.Do they have the rights to sell it? My book?http://www.ebay.com/itm/Magic-Swing-NEW-Lubima-Boukov-/130617543153
 
 
 


Pamela Joy Dandley
question: I see my book for sale in other areas other than Publish America, Don't I get royalties if these places have purchased my book to sell?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.