Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

More Craigslist Crazies

This should be nominated as the best of Craigslist.
This person claims she/he told this harasser to learn how to spell. How many spelling errors can you spot in this ad?
BEWARE OF (954)4963800 HARRSMENT!! (SAYS SHES A MONITOR)
 Date: 2012-04-24, 1:30PM EDT
Reply to: p9scz-2976651797@comm.craigslist.org
This man or woman text messaged me about my add with the most dusguisting and foul language! she is suposly a cl monitor, im considering going to every news stations with her behavior that is representing craigslist. using words such as dumb ass, threatening to flag my add because i told her i am not a pet store, threatening to block me from cl because i told her i would call the cops if these messages continued, threatening my life. i have all the messanges!!!! i told her she needs to go back to preschool for spelling lessons! How dare somone representing craigslist represent themselves in such a disgusting manner. THEN when i apologized like a mature adult for saying she needs to go back to school she says i better be sorry and started to call me a "chicken".

if your sick of the harrasments because of your post which says nothing wrong in it then email me and tell me your story. im sending to every major news branch.
(954)496-3800 this is the number whom claims to be a cl monitor harrasing me.
Um, yeah I researched the phone number she cited in this ad and found that it is listed to a law firm.
Contact InformationArrow Title Co
4651 Sheridan St # 325
Hollywood, FL 33021-3424
Phone: 954-496-3800
Fax: --
Website:

Business InformationCategory: Attorneys
SIC Code: 811103
Employees: 2
Annual Sales: $334,000.00
Contact: David Friedman, Owner
County of operation: Broward

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.