Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bogus Barrister Versus Helen William Nigerian Scammer

From: Helen William
Subject: Hello my dear
To:
Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2012, 4:19 AM


Hello my dear
i will like to be your friend please if you did not mind you can contact me through my email address at (helenwilliam25@yahoo.com) for more details and to give you my pics OK


From: Bogus Barrister

Subject: Re: Hello my dear
To: "Helen William"
Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2012, 9:15 AM


with friends like you, who needs any enemies.


This Nigerian scammer responded with this letter and several photographs.


Hello Dearest,
How are you today and how are you doing over there in your Country? I hope you are doing very good. I am happy that you reply to me And am also very happy to send you this mail,thanks for given me your time today hope your atmosphere is fine? because Mine is a bit warm over here in and not enjoyable in Africa due to certain factors. How about your family not forgetting friends and work altogether. hopefully all are okay.

My name is Helen William.I am 24 years old from Monrovia the capital of Liberia in West Africa. I am 6ft tall, Fair in complexion,single and never married. Presently i am residing in the Humanitarian Home here in Dakar-Senegal as a result of the political/religious crisis that have been causing problems and killing of innocent citizen in my country.

My late father Late. Dr WILLIAM JOHNSON was the chairman Managing director JOHNSON INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Monrovia the capital city of my blessed Country. while my mother was the Midwife nurse at Monrovia General hospital of my Country Liberia then, before the tragic crisis which claim their life and now living me as an orphan now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.

My hobbies are reading and watching sports event like football. and I would like to know more about you. Your like and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Honestly,i really wish to be the one in your mind because am left alone here and really like to be friend of an honest man who can care and read about love emotionally.
Attached here is my picture.
With love and kisses,

Yours Forever,




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.