Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Julia Jones scam letter

subject: I am Mrs. Julia Jones. Gadhafi,P.A/Royal Messanger to Mrs Safia Farkash, wife of the late Libyan leader Muammar Gadhafi
 
 
Dear Beloved,
 
This may appear a bit surprising to you but very beneficial; as a matter of urgency, I am desperately looking for a foreign partner whom I can trust to handle some investment of fund movement. I am Mrs.Julia Jones. P.A/Royal Messanger to Mrs Safia Farkash, wife of the late Libyan leader Muammar Gadhafi. Before he was killed, he gave everybody money in case anything happens to him.
 
I am 66 years old now. a cancer person and I have been suffering in the sick bed for the past 14 months at Healing Cross Hospital. due to the bomb infection that affected me during the crisis in my country. Now I believe that my time has come to join my ancestors in heaven. I got your email address from the Internet, as my spirit directed me to contact you for this charity work. I have US$18.4M deposited in a safe location in a bank in Europe, which I want you to transfer to your own bank account either new or old account, on my behalf for an important charitable project. Can you honestly do this for me? i want you to share this money to any motherless/lessprevilage home and church or any students organization that needs help, then the share will be 30% for you and 60% for any organization, while 10% stands for expenses along the line transfer.
 
Remain Bless.
 
Sincerely
Mrs.Julia Jones.
mrsjul_jon@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.