Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Secret Scam from Jonathan Isaac

FROM THE DESK OF MR, JONATHAN ISAAC,
AUDITS & ACCOUNTS DEPT,
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA),
Ouagadougou  Burkina Faso.
 
Attention: Please,
Please reply me back through this address; (jonathan_isaac@voila.fr)
 
I am Mr. Jonathan Isaac, the General Audit Manager, Accounts Department in our bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the sum of ($10,500.000.000 million USD). This fund originally belonged to one of our late Customer, who died in the year 2006.
My request from you as a foreigner is for you to stand as the next of kin in this transaction, because of the fact that, the late customer is a foreigner.
 
Based on this deal, I propose that 40% of this fund is for you, and 60% is for me. I will give you, more detail of the transfer process as soon as you show your interest in this transaction. Please note that there will be no problem as my bank has made all effort to reach any of his relations or family, but up till date none of his relation were found.
 
My position as the manager in this bank guarantees the successful execution of this (deal) transaction. This fund will be shared on agreed percentage which must be written in the agreement book, once the fund is transferred to your account in your country or anywhere else. If not interested please destroy the mail because it must be kept secret.
 
I promise that this transaction will be done under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us from any breach of the law.
If you are interested and wish to assist me please feel free to contact me immediately through my private email address ;( jonathan_isaac@voila.fr)
 
Your Full Name.....................
Your Sex...........................
Your Age...........................
Your Country.......................
Your Occupation....................
Your Personal Mobile Number........
 
Thanks from
Jonathan Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.