Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Barrister Phuong aka Mrs. Hu barrister_phuong@yahoo.com.vn

Hello,
 
I know I have never met you, but my mind instincts me to do this,
I believe everything happens for a reason! People change so you
can learn to let go,Things go wrong so that you can appreciate
them when they're right.
 
I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you.
For charitable goals.
 
I am 57 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 4 years ago,
kindly Contact my lawyer through this email address or you can call
his private Lin :(+855-93251362) (barrister_phuong@mail.mn) if you are
interested in carrying out this task, so that he can arrange the release
of the funds ($7,700,000.00) to you.Thank you and God bless you.
 
I HAVE NO CHILDREN, PLEASE FORGET ABOUT MY FAMILY MEMBERS IN THIS,
IT IS A LONG STORY.
 
Mrs.Hu
Thank you and God bless you****Contact my lawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.