Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

FROM ESTHER Kayumba



--- On Thu, 6/14/12, Esther Kayumba <estherr_kayumba2@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Esther Kayumba <estherr_kayumba2@yahoo.com>
Subject: FROM ESTHER WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.
To:
Date: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 1:09 AM

My   Dear
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day today? Hope fine.   Mine a little hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Esther Kayumba .(23 years) single and never married, i am from Rwanda East Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,some years ago.
My late father Dr  Malick Kayumba was chairman managing director (MALICKS PLASTIC INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in Kigali the capital of my country and he was also the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee under a Reverend father care and I am using his computer to send this message to you.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you.
Esther.















No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.