Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

JENNY KIPKAYLA KONES ANOTHER SCAMMER TRYING TO PROFIT FROM THE MInISTER'S DEATH MISSJENNYKIP@POSTAFIOK.HU

Hello Dearest One, This letter might come to you as a surprise ,Please I apologies to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, I will really like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation, My name is Jenny Kipkalya Kones, 24yrs old female and I held from Kenya in East Africa. My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. You can read more about the crash through the below: After the burial of my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property which the shared money among themselves and live nothing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.