Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mark Reyes Guus scammer markreyesguus@live.com

Attention Please, I am Mark Reyes Guus, a Dutch National presently residing in Newcastle United Kingdom, I have a proposition Involving an investment Initiative in your country economy to discuss with you, it will be of Mutual benefit to both of us, and I believe we can handle it together, Once we have a common understanding and mutual cooperation in the Execution of the modalities. Should you be interested, please contact me immediately for more details. > >I await your earliest response. Yours Sincerely Mark Reyes Guus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.