Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

PETER WONG TUNG SHUN scammer peterwongtungshun828@yahoo.com.hk

Hello I am Dr Peter WONG Tung Shun, A Chinese, I have a Mutual business proposal I'm proposing to you. that I would want you to handle from your country, I will like to seek your consent first. This project involves a huge specific amount which I can't mention here for security reasons. It involve a transaction from my bank in Hong Kong, Am a Chinese man >and we are bound by laws here and this transaction requires a foreigner. If you feel you can have this handled, please let me know by contacting me in my private email:peterwongtungshun828@yahoo.com.hk, so that I send you an attached comprehensive details of this transaction. Sincerely, Dr Mr Peter WONG Tung Shun >Member of the executive Directors (Hang Seng Bank Limited HK)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.