Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sarah Powell greets you in the name of God with a computer virus

This email will come in with the subject "Greetings in the name of God." Attached to the email is a text file. Upon opening the file. your computer will become infected with a virus Trojan Horse generic28.DTS. This virus never comes alone. It always comes with bundles of other viruses in the same "family." I then detected trojan horse generic28.NSB. Trojan Horse generic28.DTS Dear Friend, I warmly greet you. Please forgive me if my plea sounds a little strange or unbelievable to you, my attorney who could have handled the process of executing my WILL & TESTAMENT on my behalf died early this year after a protracted illness. I am Mrs. Sarah Powell, a native of Bristol, I am 58 years old. I am suffering from protracted cancer of the lungs which has also affected part of my brain cells due to complications. From all indication, my condition has deteriorated and it is quite obvious according to my doctors that i may not live for the next couple of months. I
want you to help me and do the work of God. I will appre

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.