Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Carl Harry JP Morgan Chase Bank scam

----Forwarded Message----
From: info@jpmorgan.com
To: darkgenre@yahoo.com
Sent: Thu, Nov 8, 2012 7:35 PM CST
Subject: Your Urgent response is needed


CARL HARY
Tel:+447024082546
London WallLondon,
EC2Y 5AJUnited Kingdom
FOREIGN OPERATIONS

My name is Hary Carl I work with JP Morgan chase bank here in London; I am contacting
you to know if you can make a deal with me, I discovered an unclaimed funds of USD$10.8M in our bank.
Of one late American contractor Richard Graham.

He supplied petroleum equipment to One Trident Corporation, a multi-national oil corporation
operating from London-England, UK. The payment has been processed and the cheque has
been paid into his account but the Bank is finding it difficult to get in touch with him. The last
we heard from him was when he made a supply to a company in Haiti, and from our recent
findings he died in Tsunami in Haiti as a result of the earthquake. And we have tried to get
across to any of the family members all to no avail.

The deal between you and I now is that, I will present you as the next of kin and send your
information to the authority for legal approval documents to enable you claim this fund. Actually
I don't have to involve myself officially because of my job, but I know what is required to get this
funds released to you. Without taking much of your time, I will advise that you get in touch with
me for more details. On my personal email: Harry.Carl2008@live.com.
Please if you are not willing and interested in helping me kindly delete this e-mail from your computer
and pretend you never got it.

Regards
Harry Carl
FOREIGN OPERATIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.