Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

FROM MISS VENESSA miss.venessaibrahim@yahoo.fr

This Nigerian Scammer sent this out to a magazine, So keep that in mind when you read this. Makes it even funnier.

>Hi Dearest (name of publication redacted,

I am very happy the moment i received your mail and i want to use this opportunity to thank you for your wonderful reply despite not knowing each other very well. I am well pleased to have you as my love no matter where you come from, age and other differences, nothing will be a hinderance as far as we go on with real love. I want you to see our relationship as a gift from God and accept me with your whole heart because i really accept you with love and pure heart. I got your contact from the calendar event of this year.

I am 26 years and from Libya, i left my destination to Burkina Faso during the deadly crisis that took place last year in my country Libya. I came here for one purpose which i will soon tell you because i lost both my parents. Please dear, i wish we can be so intimate, i need to know more about you. I attached my pictures here and waiting to see yours. Presently i have no telephone of my own but can call me by the number +226-75447235. It is an office phone number of our Rev. Pastor here, please when you call, tell him that you want to speak with miss Venessa Ibrahim and he will invite me to answer your call.
I am waiting to read from you and also hear your sweet voice. Have a nice day my love.

Love from venessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.