Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Gift Kipkayla Kones with stolen photo from giftkipkalya25@yahoo.com



--- On Mon, 11/19/12, Gift Kipkalya <giftkipkalya25@yahoo.com> wroteFrom: Gift Kipkalya <giftkipkalya25@yahoo.com>
Subject: My dearest may God bless you as you are going to help me out.
To:
Date: Monday, November 19, 2012, 10:21 AM

Hello my dear,  
 

   I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, when i read your mail right now it give me full joy and hope for coming into my life at this moment, thank you once again,my dear My name is Miss Gift Kipkalya Kones, am from Nairobi, Kenya in Africa as I said before, I am 25/years old and 5.6ft high, (never married before) and am currently residing in Christ the King refugee camp here in Burkina Faso after the incident of my beloved Father. So my dear I would like to know more about you. 
  
   
  
1 Your Full name..... 
2. Sex........ 
3. Your present age..... 
4. Your country.... 
5. Your phone number.... 
6. Your Personal Photograph... 
7. Yours Occupation........... 
  
  
  Because we need to know each other better for more Trust and understand between both of us, then I can give you the bank contact and account information for you to help me and contact the bank as my appointed trustee, Meanwhile the most important reason why I chose to contact you, is for you to stand as my trustee as well as my partner and provide account information where the bank will transfer my inheritance fund , So my dear as soon as I read from you again with all the information I require from you, I will send to you the contact of the bank and the account details information for you to contact the bank as my trustee and ask the bank the legal procedures of transferring my inheritance fund into your bank account as my appointed trustee. Attached here is my picture though am not photo ok, but l want you to take me as l am ok. It is from me and l hope to hear from you, mail me back soonest for further underst anding. Thanks and expecting to hear from you soonest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.