Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

MARY THOMAS NIGERIAN SCAM MARYTHOMAS000@LAPOSTE.NET

Greetings, I am Mrs.mary THomas an aging widow suffering from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of 10 Million us Dollars and I needed a very honest and sincere Individual or cooperate organization that will use the fund for work of humanity, I found your email address from the Human ressources data base and decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the work of humanity as i have stated hear To fulfilled my late husband wishes please , kindly reply me back through my private email adress for more explanations Regards, Mrs mary Thomas Private Email Adress ;mrs.catherinemarythomas@laposte.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.