Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

WASHIDI ALLAMU West Africa scam washidiallamu@yahoo.com

 

Dear Good Friend,

How are you together with your family members? I think all is well.
Despite the fact that I did not know you in person or have i seen you
before but due to the reliable revelation,I decided to share this
lucrative opportunity with you, I have no other choice, so kindly
consider this message as vital, believing tahat sooner or later we
will be multi millonaires,First and foremost, I have to introduce
myself to you.

I am MR.WASHIDI ALLAMU, THE FOREIGN OPERATIONS MANAGER OF OUR BANK
here in my country, BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA. I am married with two
children.I want you to assist me in other to transfer the sum of
TWENTYT FIVE Million, Five hundred thousand  United States Currency
(\$25.500,000.00) into your reliable account as the Next of Kin to our
Foreign Business partner , the original owner of the fund.

He was a foreigner and a multi company holder who died in a plane
crash with his family years ago, he deposited the fund in our bank for
his business expansion in Africa unfortunately he met this sudden and
untimely death and the worst thing that happened was the wife who
suppose to be the successor of the account died alongside with him.

Since the deceased left no body behind to claim the fund, as a foreigner,
you are in better position for that, and no body will come for the
claim after you have applied.If you are ready to assist me, set up a
new bank account or forward to me any one avialable so that the
process will commence.

I will guide you on how you should apply for the claim so that
everything will be smooth and correct. After the transfer, i will
resign and come over to your country for the sharing of the fund 50/50
base on the fact that it is two man business.

Finally, note that you are not taking any risk because there will be a
legal back up as we commence. Further information will be given to you
as soon as I receive.

Fill this information

Your Full Names......................... ......
Phone Number .............................. ...
Age........................... ................
Occupation.................... ................
Country .............................. ........

Your reply.Sincerely,
MR.WASHIDI ALLAMU
PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS/
washidiallamu@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share yome.ur thoughts on the Bogus Barrister crime blog. Please note hyperlinks are not permitted so comment spammers are wasting their time. Spam comments will not be published.